Full course description
This online, self-paced course will step teachers through the process of building an online class using Google Classroom. Guided instruction will be given and teachers will leave with a completed online course to be published for their personal use in the classroom. Participants successfully completing this 10-hour class will earn 1.0 CEUs. Please submit your CEU request via the final assignment. This course and the CEU fees have been paid through the ReSkillMS Initiative and offered by Co-Lin Workforce Education.
- Create a Google Account.
- Create and Customize a Google Class then add students.
- View the Stream, People, Classwork Pages, and Comment Settings
- Create Announcements & Discussions.
- Observe the student’s view: Announcements & Questions
- Use Google Suite to Create Assignments including Google Docs/Slide/Form
- Create and Add a Topic to Assignments
- Observe the student's View: Assignments/Details/Turn In/Unsubmit
- Manage Assignments: The Stream/Assignment Details
- Grade Assignments & Check for Originality
- Observe Teacher’s View & Student’s View: All Assignments
- Create Private and Class Communications
- Use the Google Calendar Integration
- Create and Organize Folders in Google Drive
- Navigate the Google Classroom and Copy a Course
- Use Apps for the Google Classroom
- Install Google Classroom Add-ons
- Create Google Classroom Tips for Teachers, Students, and Parents